Saint Patrick’s Day is a time for being with your pals and laughing over a few pints of green beer. Why not spend it with humans’ best friends — dogs?
Maybe you’ve just adopted a pooch descended from Irish dog breeds, or maybe your pup is just Irish at heart. Here are some of the best Irish dog names!
Fortunately, the short answer is yes, dogs can eat blackberries. But as always, fruits should be shared with dogs in moderation.
Corneal dystrophy in dogs is a medical condition that usually affects both of a dog’s eyes and can cause them to appear cloudy.
Saint Patrick’s Day is great to celebrate with your dog. You don’t have to be an Irish Setter to have fun! Here are 23 dogs who can’t wait to Sham-Rock!
What better way to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day than with one, two, or three… dog breeds! Lots of dog breeds originated from Ireland!
Latest News and Reviews
Unfortunately, the short answer is no; acai berry about as unsafe for dogs as chocolate. In fact, both contain the same compound that’s toxic to dogs.
Coral snake bite poisoning in dogs happens when a dog is bitten by the venomous, tricolored coral snake. It can become life threatening.
There are a few hazards all dog parents should keep in mind, and we aren’t just talking about leprechauns. Stay safe with these Saint Patrick’s Day tips!
Dogs adore sweet and tasty treats, much like their human companions, but can dogs eat apricot? Here’s what you should know.
Eating poop is actually not all that uncommon among dogs. It’s called coprophagia, and it’s generally a natural behavior with a few different causes.
Megacolon in dogs is a medical condition that comes about when extra waste is left in a dog’s colon. It can cause extremely severe constipation.
- At DogTime, our mission is to keep dogs out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their dogs, very happy and healthy.
- DogTime covers all things dog. Our extensive pure- and mixed-breed profiles include the history and evaluation of various dog breed characteristics--such as behaviors, 1 Left in The Ear ITE Hearing Aid, KS CONTACT POINTS--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- For those looking to take the plunge and adopt a four-legged friend, take the matchup quiz and questionnaire to find the pooch who best fits your lifestyle and interests. You can even check local shelters in your zip code using our adoption page. And don't forget the extensive lists of dog names by breed, theme, and other categories.
- We also feature expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising puppies, housetraining, dog health, product reviews, and more, with answers provided by notable and respected veterinarians, trainers, behaviorists, pet lovers, and specialists.
- For more relaxed fare, the dog video and dog picture pages are stocked with videos and images of everything from funny and cute dogs to how-to's, product reviews, and training.
- Make sure and check the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the dog world, product and food recalls, important legislation, and other information that impacts dog owners.